Monday, October 25, 2010

Pimp My Ride Oct 25 TS



This week at Totally Stampalicious is a color challenge. The colors to use are Purple, Green & Black. These are great for Halloween but I have decided to use them as  Christmas colors.. Look at Stella's ride..lol She is so Sassy. I have used one of  Mojo Monday's Sketch160.  Well that is it for me but make sure to stop by the Totally Stampalicous Challenge blog and see what the other Design Team Members have made....Thanks for stopping by today..Monique

Materials
Stamps: Totally Stampalicious/Bugaboo
Paper: Black and Purple cs, AMM Meadow PP
Ink: Memento Black & Copic Markers
MS border punch, sparklers, Gems, embossing folder, Ribbon & paper piercing

16 comments:

Stella said...

My name is Stella and my hair is not as long and grey as it is on this card....:) :)
But it's so darn cute and it made me laugh. Love it!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love her ride! Fab card Monique!

Karen Motz said...

OMG this is way too funny!!! Love it!!!

Silli said...

Hehe, what a funny image Monique, love the colors...

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

I love how the red sleigh just POPS right off the card!!! This is AWESOME!!
Hope you're doing well!!!!

Kimberly S said...

This totally made me smile! Love it Monique. :)

Crystal said...

HEHEHEH this is sooo fun!!!! LOVE this!

Unknown said...

love your take on this color combo!! So cute!!

Virgo5 said...

Oh she looks fabulous Monique! Love the icicles and great idea putting the sentiment on the sleigh!

Danderella said...

Hahaha! Pimp my ride! That's great Monique! Love your card.

Suzanne C said...

Fun sparkley icicles. The sentiment is too funny. Cute card.

Sue Lelli said...

LOL! I cannot WAIT to go home and play with my brand new in the package never seen the light of day Stampalicious stamps! I NEED to create something! Pimp my Ride is just the BEST! FAB funny card! LOVE the icicles!

Norma said...

OMG!! this card is so stinkin CUTE love it. love the purples:)

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, how fun!!!! Your image is adorable and I love the sparkly icicles...tooo cute!!!!

Alice said...

hehe. so fun! wonderful card!

Patricia Rose said...

lol... super fun card, Monique... you just have to love Stella and her attitude... great job with the sketch and colours challenges.... Love the icicles...
hugs.. Pat