Saturday, January 7, 2012

Something Sweet MTME Release Day (jan8th)

Today is Release Day!! Now you can get creative with all the Yummy templates, stamps, paper and cute files that are available today at My Time Made Easy!!
~~~~
~~~~
 Wow what do you think of this template....I LOVE it ..Thanks Lauren :)... 
~~~~
~~~~
First of all the template!!!! It's called Hey Cupcake!! I have filled my template with cupcakes but you could fill it with endless gift ideas. How about some candles, body scrub, or some potting plants.... Endless ideas. My decorative layer was cut using Just perfect paper pack. I cut out a Cornice trimmed Rectangle and added it to the bottom.
~~~~
~~~~
Top View
~~~~
~~~~
Open View
~~~~
~~~~
 I printed off these two hearts from the stamp set Sweet Sentiments and cut them out. Placed them on some lollipop sticks and they made perfect cupcake pokes.:)
~~~~
~~~~
To finish my gift set I made a coordinating card. I printed the cupcake boarded from Sweet treat Stamp set, used coordinating paper , Sentiment is from Sweet Sentiments stamp set and last but not lease the adorable owl is from and old stamp set called Critters with  heart:)... 

Need more inspiration? Check out the MTME DT Gallery. Today is a group post so make sure to hop around for a ton of inspiration...



11 comments:

Monique Leslie The Misfit Crafter said...

Oh love the cupcake holder.

Renkata said...

ohhh wow Monique, that is some sweeeet treat dear.

Ani said...

Gorgeous cupcake holder and matching card! Love it!
Hugs, Ani

bonnie said...

Oh wow so cute sweetie...fab gift and those cupcakes look delicious! ;) Hugs x

Stella said...

Speaking of sweet; this defintiely is..... and gorgeous. I have a place in my heart for cupcakes and these templates are right up my alleye. And the real cupcakes; I am hungry :)
Hugs!

Davi said...

What a very fun set Monique!! Love the card t go with it :)

~Olga said...

I love this cupcake holder and the card is fab! Olga

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Darling treats container!

Lena said...

Cute idea. Come and check out my give away @lenascrafts.blogspot.com

Stella said...

Hope all is well with you and your family; thinking of you..Hugs!

JustYolie said...

Oh these are soooo cute!!