Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Time Made Easy Feburary Relase - Pull tab UP!!

My Time Made Easy is having a Design Team Call check out all the details HERE

Hi Everybody!! Wow I cant believe it is already the beginning of February. I don't know about you but where I live we have had a exceptional warm winter... So nice that I am getting spring fever knowing the winter is getting shorter and I can soon start putting my spring plans in action :)..

With the beginning of a new month comes brand new stamps, paper, cut files and Templates for My Time Made Easy!! 
~~~~
~~~~
This month Lauren has created a template that comes in 2 shapes square and octagon. This template is called Pull Tab up... Today I am sharing the octagon shape and have made a Valentines gift set :)
~~~~
~~~~
 This template went together in just minutes. I have used the Amour paper pack for my decorative layer.
~~~~
~~~~
Ack!! I love this new cut file called Under lock and Key. My sentiment is from the stamp set Wound sentiments. 
~~~~
~~~~
Here is a little peek of the inside...I added 2 bags of these Yummy chocolate hearts!
~~~~
~~~~
Here is the coordinating card. I used Wind em up stamp set and the sentiment from Wound sentiments!
A perfect gift for that special someone who had a few loose screws but you love them anyway lol!! 
Need more inspiration be sure to check out the MTME DT Gallery. Today is a group post so be sure to visit all the girlies blogs for some great gift ideas... and you can purchase everything you see Today!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you so much for showing how the pull tab works!!!

Davi said...

Very fun set Monique!! The fun dp and heart lock and key is so cool. The card makes me laugh with the sentiment :)

Sherry said...

Monique,
I love the card and the sentiment is a hoot. I was just thinking about you yesterday and realized I hadn't seen you post in a while. Hope all is well. You do the most amazing projects. You have such a gift and I appreciate you sharing it with me.
Thanks,
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, just so adorable!! We will miss you being with MTME but I will continue to visit your blog to see what you have to inspire us with. Thanks for sharing!

Debbie McK.

Stella said...

Wow this is gorgeous; especially that box..Love it!