Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year in Review

I hope you were all inspired with this months My Time Made Easy Release. I have to say it is right up my alley with what I am doing right now and couldn't be more excited about this release.
~~~~
~~~~~
And to end our release with A Year in Review. I have make this cute little gift set to package up some warm and fuzzie mittens. :)
~~~~
~~~~
 I have used A box is a box template.It is just the perfect size. My layers are cut using Femmie Flakes and Fuzzies paper.
~~~~
~~~~
 A view of the inside:)
~~~~
~~~~
To finish off my set I made a coordinating card. This adorable image with sentiment if from the Warm Sentiments stamp set. 

Thank you so much for joining me for this months MTME release. Don't forget about the MTME DT gallery for so much inspiration. 

Today is a group post so make sure to hop around and see what everybody has created for you today :)


No comments: