Sunday, January 16, 2011

Our Yard

Happy Sunday Everybody... Today I am sharing photos of my yard. We have received a ton of snow in the last week and a half. And the temperatures have been crazy cold -30 c or -23 f. It usually does not snow if it that cold . We are in another winter snowfall warning for today and tomorrow but things are looking up by the middle of the week . They say we are suppose to have sunshine and +3 c or 38 f.. Seriously from one extreme to another.... Have a great Sunday ...Monique

The pile looks deceiving. It is huge. You can see out little fishing boat behind and it is on a boat stand. This is all the snow from the driveway that we plow..
That little tower you can see poking put in the middle is actually a water fall that is 3 feet tall

My hubby blowing snow. Yes I do help!!! hehe

The piles are getting so big we are not sure where we will put today's snow!!!

The front of our house

This is our garden... the fence is 4 feet tall. 17 more weeks and we will be planting !! Ugggg

Our sleds covered in snow... If it warms up a bit today we will be taking them for a spin :)

10 comments:

Stella said...

It looks gorgeous on the pictures but I know it's also very inconvenient. A lot of snow in Holland means 40 cm or 15 inches.....
But it looks like the scene of a fairytale and your house is gorgeous!

Julie said...

These are great pics Monique! WOW you sure did get hit with a lot of snow. We're expecting 8 inches of snow tomorrow night - I'm hoping they're wrong. We've had a few good snowfalls this year but you've got us beat by a long shot!

Stephanie said...

wow, that's a ton of snow! the sleds look like fun :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. That gives me my fill of snow for the year...heheheh. And I was complaining that Florida got down in the 30's this week. Now I remember why I like it here so much. Hope you are having a great week!

dolcreations said...

Our Weather Network keeps showing us the snow you are getting and I kept thinking of you! Thank-you so much for showing us your Winter Wonderland....We try to make the best of it here with four wheeling and snowmobiling too! LOVE your house against that beautiful white snow.

Kimberly S said...

Beautiful to see in pictures Monique! Maybe you should come down and thaw out. lol

Christine said...

I feel your pain, Monique! I don't remember exactly where you are, but I know it's close to me. I just can't believe how much snow we've had this winter! We've now reached the point of being ridiculous. I figure the snow will still be melting come June.

Davi said...

Holy Cow that is some snow!! I think Im glad I live in the desert. That requires some serious shoveling :)

Alice said...

beautiful winter wonderland! very pretty photos. hope it warms up for you soon! stay warm! =)

Renkata said...

wow Monique you live in the forest, amazing!