Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MTME A Year in Review Snow Cone Party!!

Hi Everybody I hope your having fun with the latest MTME release. Today we are having a DT Blog hop call A Year in Review. I am so excited about my post today. It was so much fun to create. My project would be a great gift for summer or winter!! Shall we get started..


SQUEAL!!! How Fun is this TooT TooT!!! Snow Cone Parrrr ty!!!





 Let start with the Template that holds all the goods. This template is called Fancy A Cuppa! I have decorated it with Sweethearts paper bag digital paper , Well Preserved and Sign it stamps sets. 




 I have Used the To Go template to store the cups in used Sweetheart's paper bag digital paper threw out my projects.






Isn't this font FUN!! You can see that I have added stitching and have wrapped everything up with Bakers Twine





Orange, Green Apple, Cherry and Grape Yummy. Another idea if you don't like snow cones is to use this same concept and make snow paint the kids always love that.... Well I hope you got some inspiration with my project. And had as much fun as I did lol... Now make sure to stop by the other DT members to see what they have made for A Year In Review!! If you need more inspiration check out the MTME Gallery... Thanks for stopping by..Monique



19 comments:

Davi said...

Wow Monique this is such a fun set you created!! All the yummy elements makes me want to come to the party and have one of those snowcones :)

Anonymous said...

You did amazing! What a seriously awesome idea is this??? I LOVE it. I'm guessing you are over the whole winter thing already? lol. This is really wonderful Monique :)

A Consuming Passion said...

AS always you've done a fabulous job Monique!!!!
Your project is just great!

Cindy Haffner said...

AMAZING Monique!!!

Jenny said...

What an awesome idea! Did you just get on the DWT DT? Congrats girl, not sure how I missed that.

Kimberly S said...

Oh, how fun and delicious Monique! Your mind must be forever planning the next project. lol Love it! :)

Kathy said...

Wow, what great packaging. This would make the greatest gift for anyone with kids, love everything about it!

Stephanie said...

omg, this is TOO cute!

Dawn B. said...

This is such a great creation. You did a super job with this one.. We used to make these all the time when my kids were young.. :)

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh....a snowcone party....how fun and so BEAUTIFULLY done!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Oh my goodness, does that snowcone/slushie ever look good! Your project is amazing and I can see kids having so much fun with it. This would make an incredible gift! LOVE the twine accents. ;)

Julie said...

This is so very cute! What an adorable gift set! Love the fun theme and your awesome digital dp! Those tags are adorable too! Too pretty to give away!

Jen Carter said...

Oh my! This is really fantastic!! Super, super cute idea! I love how you decorated it all and tied everything with twine!! Great work!!

Mara Campbell said...

AHHHHHHHH!!!! This might be the cutest gift set I have ever seen!!!!! Seriously, this is fantastic. What a great gift. The colors are perfect and I just love all your details. Yes, i'm swooning over here!

Stella said...

You are amazing with templates did you know that? I love this. It's to die for!
Hugs,
Stella

Virgo5 said...

Wow! Now that's going to be a fun party! Looks awesome...and yummy!

Alice said...

fabulous project, girl! so so so fun! love the details, too! love it!

Adriana Vanderhoeven said...

Everything beautiful and very good detail. Congratulations!!! love your project.
hugs from Argentins
adriana

AKiteFlier said...

Congrats - I did get to see this - it's totally awesome - YOU ROCK Monique!!! Way to go girl.