Sunday, January 16, 2011

Gus


 Happy Monday Everybody!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend... I shoveled snow ..Yup still shoveling snow. We have a ton..The most I have seen in a long time. Now if the temperature would warm up just a tad I could go outside and play in it lol.... Well time for another Totally Stampalicious Challenge. This week we challenge you to make a masculine card or project.... I know I know they are tough to do (well at least for me ) but I am happy with today's Masculine card..Gus is always a Hoot!! Don't forget Totally Stampalicious is still looking for Guest Designers so make sure to play in the challenges :).. That is it for me today but make sure to stop by Totally Stampalicious Blog to see what the other Design Team Member have made for you this week :)..Monique

Materials
Sketch  SSSC99 Sweet Sunday Sketch
Stamps: Totally Stampalicious/ Bugaboo
Paper: White and Tan CS, SU Welcome Neighbor DP
Ink: Memento Black and Copic Markers
Border punch, embossing folder, Ribbon, paper piercing, Twinery Twine

20 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute, Monique!! I love the papers you used with this Gus image!!! Perfect!!

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning you do such gorgeous work big hugs pops x x x

Stacy Morgan said...

This has such a springy twist to Guss I adore it. He looks so cute.

Cindy Haffner said...

I just LOVE him!!

Patricia Rose said...

Hi Monique - sorry to hear you are still shoveling snow... We had snow for about two days - now supposed to rain for the next 4 or 5...
Love your masculine card... bright colours and dp.. Like the bakers twine around the image circle panel.... wonderful colouring...
Hugs..Pat

dolcreations said...

I love Gus..and I LOVE the colours you used on your card! I really like how you did the twine..very clever! I think I have had enough of the snow here! How many more weeks until spring!LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL!! He's so darling!! Love the colors and the fabby idea with the twine around the cirle!! HUGS

Kimberly S said...

Love the look on his face and that fun sentiment! Wonderful guy card Monique! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Monique....I LOVE Gus's moustache....how very clever.....fabbo card

Julie said...

This is so cute Monique! Love the mustache you added to Gus - cracks me up looking at his face! I have a hard time making masculine cards too - this one is FAB!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun card Monique!! I just love your coloring, image and matching sentiment and the dp. The dp is perfect with the image.

Jen Carter said...

How fun! I love the twine frame and your patterned paper choices too! Fun, fun card!

Stella said...

Too cute and looking at this I had too smile. I love these cute and funny stamps. And that handy dandy guy should do some renovating on his hair and get a shave :) ( Just kidding!!)
Hugs,
Stella

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Isn't that the cutest image, and fun too! I also love what you did to the edge, simply wonderful!
Thanks for sharing those winter wonderland pictures too, looks like lots of fun!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super fun Monique! I love those adorble images...I really need to get some...LOL!!! Hope you are able to get out of your house again?!? We used to live in Michigan for 6 yeard and I remember these kinda snow storms too...yikes...stay warm!!! Hugs ~S~

Davi said...

This cracks me up Monique...I think its me in disguise! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Oohh, great colours! The twine circle is fabulous and so perfect!

Alice said...

hee... so fun! perfect pp, too! fab card!

Karen Motz said...

THIS is fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!