Thursday, January 21, 2010

Our Creative Corner




This week over at Our Creative Corner they are hosting a color challenge...I played my first color challenge last week and just loved it. The colors are Blue and Green..I also used Vanilla and put blue paste on it to give it a sparkle...I  came across a Blog called Karens Doodles she has the cutest digi's I have used them on my cards today.... Here is my take on the Challenge..Thanks for stopping by...Monique..

Materials

Paper: Blue, Green & Vanilla CS & Blue Vellium
Stamps: Karen Doodles "Baby's first snow" & CTMH sentiment
Ink: copic markers
Embossing folder, border punch, nestabilities, blue paste, small SU clip, & sticklers

4 comments:

Danni said...

This is just too cute! Just makes you giggle!

Mona Pendleton said...

Monique, this card is so adorable! I like your blue embossed background & that green bow is fabulous! :) TFS

Debby said...

Cute cute cute!!!!!

Karen said...

That image is ADORABLE. Such a cute card and just love the sentiment clipped up! I love those clips and have them, but somehow, I never think to use them...thanks for the reminder! :>