Saturday, January 23, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday




This picture does nothing for this card...Isn't it funny that is how it works..A picture can say a million words but it is always better in person..Flutter by Wednesday Challenge this week  had you use embossing in your card and  I almost forgot lol..I embossed my butterflys with Swiss dot...I think I use that folder the most...Anyway here is my take on the Challenge..Thanks for stopping by...Monique

Materials

Paper: White and Yellow CS
I used MTME All a flutter SVG files and just sized them to what ever I wanted..some flower, and ribbon

3 comments:

Danni said...

What a gorgeous project! I just love it!Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Nancy said...

Absolutely love this project!! Gorgeous colors! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!

Kimberly S said...

What a beautiful project and you did such a fantastic job! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)