Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mojo Monday






Vicki over at Summertyme studio got me thinking on old programs the other day!!..You know I remember saturday morning cartoons were such a treat. We did not have family channel or any of these 100's of channels they have now..My fondest memory was after having Sunday dinner I would rush to the Tv so I could watch The Wonderful World of Disney!! Do you remember that..I hope my kids have some sort of memory like that but we have so much now...Anyway on to my card. They have another wonderful sketch over at Mojo Monday and this is my take....Thanks for stopping by...Monique

Materials

Paper: BrownCS PTI Sweet blush & Pink Patterns DP
Stamps: CTMH treasures
CtmH ribbon, Flowers I made with my cricut brads, nestabilities & MS border punch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. I love your flowers in the corner. I also love your color combo.

Debby said...

Okay. This is really just jaw dropping gorgeous!

Rose Curtis said...

I love your card! It is so sweet! Good job on the Mojo =)