Thursday, September 3, 2009

So many Ideas



I have done a few things here and there and just have had no time to edit and post. A friend of mine was going to  a family reunion and needed some home made gifts for a silent auction that they were having. So I made her a few things. To start out I made this box of cards. I left the cards blank so they could be used for any occasion. 


Materials
My Timeless Templates by Lauren Meader - Captured card case
Random card stock and pattern paper
Cuttle bug embossing template
Brads


I also made these fancy gum wrappers. I got the idea from one of my favorite sites I like to read Inking Idaho she is so creative and has some great templates. As I was making up these my kids and their friends thought they were fantastic. "Note to self great kid Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers.''


Materials
Extra chewing gum
Label punch
MSE Little Birdie


And last but not least I made this adorable Cup Cake Take a long. It is a idea from another one of my favorite sites Nichole Heady's Blog. She is another person who is so creative and keeps us all inspired. Everybody at the reunion just loved this idea something so simple yet so adorable. Instead of using candy for the front pocket I made some Happy Birthday Pokes.. Thanks for stopping by and catching up with me :)


Materials
SU crazy for cupcakes & Hero Arts stamps
Swirl & Martha Stewart border punch
Random card stock and pattern paper
Ribbon from walmart
Cake mix, icing, & sprinkles
Trendy tubes from PTI

No comments: