Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Halloween Pencils





Seriously I have never done so many Halloween things in my life I love fall but not Halloween..So I have myself thinking is it all these totally cute images I have (and still more to come)..or is it I am totally addicted to my copics and can't stop coloring.(and I am not even joking),,anyway here are some cute pencils I have done up for the market and if they don's sell my youngest daughter can take them to school...We live on a acreage so I don't even get little trick or treaters here. Thanks for stopping by ...Monique

Materials

Paper: Random halloween pp & card stock
Stamps : Penny Black Spooky & SU Batty for you
 SU Black & Orange ribbon
Nestibilities circle and scalloped circle
Pencils & eyelets

1 comment:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Yep! It IS all the adorably cute images that have us making halloween things that we NEVER would have before!!! Lol!! I had NEVER before given someone a Happy Halloween card...until I started stampin'!!