Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Time Sneak Peek

Hi Everybody...Time for a Sneak peek of this months release for My Time Made Easy... Today we are having a group post using the New template It's in the bag with Back to School stamp set...Perfect for back to school gifts.
~~~~
~~~~
Here is a look at my gift set :)
~~~~
~~~~
I have decorated It's in the bag template with  Under the Cabana Paper.
~~~~
~~~~
I love the little handles to give it a back pack look
~~~~
~~~~
I have filled my template with back to school goodies for a little boy. The ideas are endless fill it with gift cards to a coffee shoppe or book store, school supplies, treats or chocolates.
~~~~
~~~~
 I used Under the Cabana paper again so it coordinates with my template. I just love this little guy with his back pack..The sentiment and image come in the stamp set called Back To school...This set is a must for Back to School gift giving. The set comes with 27 digital images. That is my sneak peek ..Make sure to stop by the other DT members for more ideas. Need more inspiration check out the MTME DT Gallery :)..I will be back tomorrow with another project for release day :)..Thanks for stopping by today ...Monique

10 comments:

Louise said...

Super cute set you created, Love the papers and colors you used.
Louise

Sherry said...

So glad your back. Part of blogging routine was missing while you were gone. You have such an amazing talent.
Sherry

dolcreations said...

Your project is so perfect Monique! I love the little bag you made...you always have such fantastic ideas. Love the card too!
P.S. I posted my calendar a little earlier this time. I will add everyone in tomorrow. I didn't add there names yet as I thought it was too early!Hope that is ok. Loved your holiday pictures!

Debbie said...

So bright, cheerful and FUN, Monique! That ribbon is perfect and I love the stars too ... so ca-ute :)

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty! I love that dp and the ribbon is adorable! The card is just as cute! Great project!

Stella said...

Cute and gorgeous. This little "back pack" has so many gorgeous details; love the little handles :)
Good to see you back again; I really enjoyed looking at your gorgeous pictures!
Hugs!

Stella said...

Cute and gorgeous. This little "back pack" has so many gorgeous details; love the little handles :)
Good to see you back again; I really enjoyed looking at your gorgeous pictures!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Very cute :) Love all of the stars and the use of the paper :)

Anonymous said...

Hello girl!! So good to see you again and with such darling goodies to share too no doubt!! ;) Love that back pack and your colorful designs!!

Kathryn B said...

Adorable gift set Monique! Lovin' the papers you used along with that cool ribbon!