Friday, July 1, 2011

July's Calender Page

Hi Everybody..I am here today to share July's Calender page but first I would like to share a few personal photos of my Daughter... Her Graduation was last night and we are so very proud of her..
~~~~  

 ~~~~
 ~~~~
~~~~


Thank you for letting me share one of my prize possessions with you :)..Ok Now on to the calender page!!


..  So here it is my calender page for July .  I have used the Seriously funny Gus for my page this month..I think this is one of the funnest sentiments for him :)I hope you like it and are inspired...If you are and make a calender for Aug send me your link and I will Link you up :)..Thanks for stopping by today..Monique
For More Calender page inspiration check out these Blogs 

9 comments:

Julie said...

Awww Congratulations on your daughter's graduation! She's beautiful!

I love this calendar page! That sentiment goes perfectly with the calendar page! love your fun papers and embelishments too!

dolcreations said...

What an absolutely beautiful girl! Wow she looks stunning in her GORGEOUS dress.......
Thank-you for sharing some wonderfull pictures Monique!
Love the calendar page this month...lots of detail....lots of fun!

Bonnie said...

Congratulations on your daughter's graduation. She is a beauty. I'm sure you are so proud of her.

bonnie said...

Oh your sweet little girl looks absolutely stunning! Such a beautiful dress...you must be soooo proud! Super fun calendar page too! :) Hugs x

Lisa Kind said...

Oh your daughter is gorgeous! I love her purple prom dress...perfect color for her! Congrats on her graduation!

Your calendar page is so funny! I love that sentiment!

Sherry said...

Your daughter is beautiful. I would never have thought you were old enough to have a child graduating. I had 2 graduate this year. Congrats on raising an amazing young lady, that isn't easy these days.
Sherry

Stella said...

Well hello proud mum of three gorgeous daughters.....!!!!!

And congrats on your daughters' graduation! She looks stunning in that dress.

Quite a contrast with Gus :) but he is so darn cute and funny!

Hugs,
Stella

Andrea M said...

WOW!!! This pictures are GORGEOUS! What a beautiful family!!! Your calendar page is ADORABLE!!!

Davi said...

Very fun July calendar!! Monique your daughter GORGEOUS and she looks just like you. What wonderful pics to preserve one of her special life accomplishments! Thanks for sharing them with us :) Have a great summer!