Thursday, December 10, 2009

Teacher Journals






I had made one of these in October and knew this idea was to good not to make again...I was so excited when I seen this project  on  Nichole Heady's Blog. What a wonderful idea this would be for any teacher. She has all the questions ready  to print off and everything :)..I used the Teachers apple stamp set for both projects. I think that has to be one of my favorite sets.

Materials

Paper: Random blue and brown CS, SU kraft CS, All fall penmanship DP
Stamps: PTI Teachers Apple
Ink; Versamark, CTMH star spangled blue, SU black
SU chocolate chip ribbon, jar from Ikea, journal from $ store, Nestabilites circle, scalloped circle & labels 8


 

Materials

Paper: Black and White AC cardstock
Ink: SU Black
Stamps: PTI Teachers Apple
SU black ribbon, jar from Ikea. journal from $ store
Circle, scalloped cirlce and label 9 nestabilites

Thanks for stopping by today :) Monique

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!