Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More Teacher gifts




Well I have gone all out this year on the teacher gifts since this will be the last year. My last child in her last year of grade school . So I made her 2 home room teachers a little bigger gift (the teachers journal) which I will post tomorrow, and just a little something for her other teachers, and these cute little tins are the other little something :) I filled them with yummie toffee ( I hope these teachers don't have faults teeth cuz this toffee to die for chewy LOL...Thanks for taking a peek today :)...Monique

Materials
Paper: Random scraps
Ink: memento ink & copic markers
Stamps: Just rite
PTI tin and random scrap ribbon
Oh I used my new Bow Easy for the perfect little bow...I recommend if you like bows and can't tie them especially the little bitty ones this is a dream come true :)

No comments: