Friday, February 3, 2012

A Year In Review and A Sad Goodbye!!

Hi Everybody!! I hope you have enjoyed this months release for My Time Made Easy...
This post is a sad post for me....I have stepped down from The My Time Team and will be taking a blogging break :(.. 
First I would Like to Thank Lauren for having me on her team I will miss creating and the excitement that each month brings... And I will truly miss the talented ladies of My Time Made Easy Team!. 
I will also miss all of YOU!! My followers that come to visit my blog and always leave me such sweet comments.. Thank you all :)

Ok enough of this sadness and lets take a look at my final project:)
~~~~
 ~~~~
Some of you may love you Shoes, Some may love leather bags!!!I love stationary and everything around it...Paper packers, binders, organizers, pens, pencils and sticky notes!!! So this month I have made a pretty template to hold my sticky notes. :)
~~~~
~~~~
 I have taken the mini creative card candy template and punch a hole at the top for my paper to come out.... The decorative layer is from the paper pack Cool Escape. I have used Be Dazzled cute file and used Well preserved stamp set as well as Sentimental Sentiments
~~~~
~~~~
 Today is a group post so make sure to visit all the MY Time Ladies for a Ton of inspiration :)

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart... You will all be missed!! Big Hugs Monique :)





9 comments:

Renkata said...

look amazing.
I will miss you sweetie.
Hope you are well and evrything is OK.
Hug's
Renkata

Jeanne J. said...

But I just found you!!!!! I hope everything is ok and you find time you didn't think you had! Your creation would brighten any work area! Very pretty!

Judy McMullen said...

Monique, you will be missed! Your creation always are: Awesome! Beautiful! Clever! Hope you come back to the papercrafting and blogging world soon. Blessings!

Michele said...

Oh No!! I love your seeing your creations... but completely understand. Hope you are doing ok and hope you come back sooner than later.

Mara Campbell said...

Your project is great!! I love those colors. I will miss seeing your projects on your blog, you are one amazingly creative and talented crafter. Good luck with everything and hope to see you back blogging in the future!

dolcreations said...

Oh my goodness...you are the best at creating the sweetest projects...they WILL be missed. I love this idea....pretty colours! Beautifully done!

Anonymous said...

Monique you have been such an asset to me. I will so miss your creative flair and take on things month after month. You are so inspiring. I wish you the best in all you do! Stay in touch! Lauren

Julia Aston said...

what a fun project Monique! hope all is well with you and you'll be back blogging at some point! I know life takes over sometime as it should!

Davi said...

Hi Monique, Wonderful creation! I hope all is well with you and that you will be back blogging again. You have so much talent to share :) take care davi