Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Love is like a Butterfly

 Hi Everybody. It's Thursday and that means time for another Pretty Pattern Sketch Challenge over at My Time Made Easy...For my card today I have used the sentiment from the new digital release call Chase your Dreams... This is a wonderful set full of so many Beautiful sentiments... My  paper is from the set Bee Mine that was release last month.. I just love the yellow and brown together :).... Well that is it for me but make sure you check out what the other DT members have for you and I hope you can get sketchy with us this week :)...Monique


10 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Love that paper Monique! Gorgeous card:-)

Елена Яшкова said...

Привет MONIQUE! Чудная открыточка!

Davi said...

So pretty Monique I do love the dp and the sentiment with the fun dotted ribbon!

Hannelie said...

So pretty! ♥

Sherry said...

Your talent always brings a smile to my face. I check your blog daily and when I see that you posted a new card, I already know before seeing it that it's going to be beautiful. You so need to find a way to have your designs printed and sold. They are more beautiful than anything you find in the stores.
Hope you have a great day.
Sherry

Stella said...

So so gorgeous. In fact; breathtaking!
I can see why you're on the DT :)

Enjoy your day!
Hugs,
Stella

Danni said...

Very pretty card!

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous! I love the striking colours and pattern, and the sketch is really eye catching. A fabulous card, love that sentiment too.

Kathryn B said...

So pretty Monique! Fab combo of papers and textures...Love that sentiment and the little butterfly!

Nancy Jensen said...

Love your card, Monique! I wouldn't have thought to use light blue with that paper but it TOTALLY WORKS! I really like that you embossed it too. All the touches are great including the sentiment (that is my fav nestie die!), the buttons, bow and butterfly.