Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Get up and Go ..got up and Went

 Hi Everybody.. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.. Monday is here again and that means a Totally Stampalicious Challenge.But before we get to the challenge I would like to thank all of you that left me such sweet comments on the blog hop.... Speaking of blog hop make sure you check out the Totally Stampalicious Challenge Blog to see if you are a winner :)... This week the challenge is to do some paper piercing on your project... I love this technique, It add a little something when you need a little something lol.. Well you know what I mean... I have used an old sketch from Sweet Sunday sketch challenge... Take a look at that flower... COLORFUL!! Just about as colorful as Stella's personality lol... Well that is it for me today. I hope you can play along with us this week... We are still looking for guest designers..All you have to do is play in our challenges.. Be sue to stop by the Totally Stampalicious Blog to see more eye candy from the other DT members...Thanks for stopping by today...Monique

Materials
Stamps: Totally Stampalicious/Bugaboo Exercise Stella
Paper: White and Pink cs, Creative imaginations and Cosmo Cricket pp
Ink: Memento Black and Copic Markers
Tissue paper, nestabilities, pearls, paper piercing, border punch, SU flower punch

18 comments:

Elise said...

YOU are simply the QUEEN of this little lady! YOU give her so much ADDED personality! THIS card is WONDERFUL! And that sentiment is the anti-YOU! YOU have more energy in your lil' finger - I swear! YOUR creative output NEVER fails to amaze and delight, dear girl! WHAT fabby inspiration you've assembled here. I love it!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh she is a HOOT!!~

Pauline said...

He he he! I do like this fun stamp range! Love all the wonderful layers and mix of papers, and that handmade flower is wonderful!

Alice said...

hee... so fun! love the colors and the paper flower! super card, Monique!

Kathy said...

So funny! The image and senti just made me laugh. Love the bright and fun colors you used too!

Silli said...

Very, very pretty, love the image!

Stella said...

Stella is funny; I just keep laughing ( I mean the stamps not myself!!!) And it's good to see her in her fitness suit and with hamster hair :)Although I think she needs a new sports bra :)
Oops off track. I am always in awe of your amazing combinations of patterned paper, stamps and embellishments. This card is another fabulous creation; love it!

Davi said...

Thats my moto these days:) Very fun card love the dp and cool flowers.

Virgo5 said...

Love this Monique, nice touch with the flower & pearls!

I just got my first pads of Cosmo Cricket, love them!

Stacy Morgan said...

Hilarious! Great layout and that flower is very cool.

Julie said...

Monique I LOVE this! Great fun DP and your flower is fabulous! Love that sentiment too!

Joan Ervin said...

Stella cracks me up...she sure does tell it like it is!!! You did a fabulous job on this, Monique!!!!

Jessie Lubyk said...

WOW! How uber fun....I just love this Stella :) Great layers and that flower is just perfect. tfs

Anonymous said...

BWHAA!! Too cute Monique!! I adore your layout and that fun flower!! This is so sweet!!HUGS

Suzanne C said...

Very funny! Love how you color and design your cards around the funny sentiments and images!

Andrea M said...

Awesome DP. Absolutely FABULOUS multicolored flower!! And how about that sentiment?! Too funny!!! My dad says the same thing LOL!!! Great job!

Sue Lelli said...

Monique, every time I see these absolutely HILARIOUS FAB cards you create with these stamps I keep telling myself to get inking! Need More Time! LOVE the colors and the sentiment! You make magic with these stamps!

~Tammy~ said...

This is too funny and made me laugh out loud and my family thinks I am nuts! Your layout is great! Awesome my dear!