Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yet Another

 ~~~~



 I am Happy to say that the house work is done, just put away the last load of laundry, I have my supper marinating in the fridge, and it is way to wet and cold to go outside . So guilt free I have made a card lol... I am entering this card in 3 challenges The first one is one that I have not played in before it is Flourishes Timelss Tuesday, their challenge is to use the spot lighting technique this is also a first and so much fun. Unfortunately I don't have any of their stamps but do have some on the wish list. Second challenge is the Play Date Cafe. The colors are black and white with a splash of Pink, Copper or Gold. And finally I fell in love with Mercy's sketch this week. And here is what I came up with. Hope you enjoy my card and thanks for stopping by today...Monique

Materials

Paper: Black & White CS , Junkitz (Spring floral) & Scenic route(Garden Grove)
Stamps:Sarah Kay First Kiss& PTI Background Basics Text Style
Ink: Memento Black & Copic Markers
Sewing Machine, PTI ribbon, Nestabilities

15 comments:

Alice said...

wow! LOVE this sweet image and how you highlighted it! super card!!

Sue Lelli said...

WOW! That is so CUTE how you spotlighted her foot!!! LOVE your splash of pink!!

Crystal said...

OH WOOOWEE What a super cute card, WOW I LOVE the idea of spotlighting it looks FABULOUS!!!! LOVE this girl!

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, love the spotlighting! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Sandy's Stamping Scene said...

Hiya; this is such a cool idea! Works really well with B&W cards. Love this Sarah Kay stamp -great job!

Danderella said...

OH.MY.GOSH!! This is absolutely fabulous...your spotlighting is just fantastic. Great card.

Cindy Haffner said...

So ADORABLE!

Michele Kovack said...

This card is gorgeous!!! Love the use of the spotlighting technique!!!

Regina Mangum said...

OMGoodness, how CUTE is this??? I love what you did with that spotlight. Wonderful and creative! XOXO

Andrea Ewen said...

Adorable card! Love that spotlight technique, absolutely perfect for our color 'splash' challenge! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

Lori said...

Too sweet! Love the spotlighting you did.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Love that little spot light you created! So fun! And CLEVER!! I love that bow---so perfect! Great job with the splash of pink! Thanks for playing along with us and joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

Elise said...

A guilt free card - Honey, Baby, Sweetheart - life doesn't get much better! {Okay, maybe a guilt-free WEEKEND of scrappy fun!} Either way, this is excellent! I was denied enough play time to make it to this GREAT challenge, but MAN, you did an EXCELLENT job! Awesomeness! What fun!

jen said...

Very sweet! Love that highlighted area- and hooray for guilt-free creativity! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh my goodness Monique!!! Your card is gorgeous and I really like how you added the spotlight technique!!! Thank you for joining us at the FTTC!!! Hugs ~S~