Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thanks Bronson

~~~~



This is just a little thank you for Bronson. She was a life saver and money saver this festival season :).. She lent my daughter Justine a beautiful dress for her Lyical Solo. (when I get the pictures back I will post). She also lent Justine her Tap shoes ( Somebody stole Justines and we did not have time to replace) and was there when Justine forgot BOOTIE shorts!!! Thanks Bronson... I have made this little gift card holder for her . Isn't Ballerina Sophie so cute!!! This gift card was so simple to make. I found the idea on Crafting with Class. She has a great tutorial...Thanks for joining me today....Monique


Materials
Paper: Random scrap bin!!
Ink: Memento Black & Copic markers
Stamps: MTME Just for you, Ballerina Sophie
Standard size envelope, ribbon, Nestabilitites, circle punch ,Prima flowers



2 comments:

Danni said...

How sweet!

Jenny said...

Very cute idea!! Sophie is so cute in pink!