Monday, April 26, 2010

ICU!!


 Monday again LOL!! Another fantastic weekend at dance !! Zoie was awarded 2 golds and Justine recieved 4 gold and 3 silver with a onstage scholarship for lyrical..Great job girls!!

I also wanted to say thank-you for all the nice comments you left on my projects for the blog hop :)

NOW it's time for this week's FUNny challenge at Totally Stampalicious. This weeks challenge is to make a HUMOROUS CARD...let's get in touch with our funny bone and see if we can't make someone laugh!!!
Here is my take on this weeks Challenge. Thanks for joining me today....Monique

 Materials
Paper: Rose Red, White and Basic Grey (sugar rush) Dp
Stamps: Totally Stampalicious/ Bugaboo
Ink: Copic markers
Ribbon, Nestabilities, sewing machine, MS border punch & pearls

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!! The colors are as much fun as the rest of the card!!!

Danderella said...

Oh my Gosh Monique, I just love this stamp...I've seen it used so much lately and it's fabulous! Super fun for someone who's feeling under the weather!

Mara Campbell said...

what an awesome card!!! I love your coloring, you do such a great job with the Copics. And congrats on all the dance greatness!! That is cool!!

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

Ha ha ha, I love this chick! Your card is FANTASTIC!!!

Patricia Rose said...

lol... I love Nurse Stella...I like the layered scalloped dp, the stitching, ribbon... awesome colouring... like your colour combo... hugs.