Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Mail 4 Him



~~~~


~~~~

Valintine's Day is just around the corner and I have not gotten my DH anything . I have been wanting to play with the new templates that I got from MTME Feb release . So I put on my thinking cap and I made Happy Mail 4 Him!!! What do you think? I am so excited about this project I have made. He is going to love it. I sit and craft in my room and only once a year I make something for him ( a calander for Christmas every year) but this year will be 2 things :)...Thanks for stopping by today.. Monique

Materials

Paper: Black & orange CS, Harley Davidson DP
Stamps: PTI heart prints
MTME Happy mail template, ribbon, HD embellishments
Flames- SVG file from Svg.com

11 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

OH MY WORD!!!!!!! Monique this is BEYOND fabulous! My jaw is just on the floor. I cannot believe how amazing this turned out. Pat yourself on teh back. TFS it with me

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my gosh Monique! This set is so incredibly amazing!!! I love it!!! PERFECT masculine gift for your husband or just for anyone who loves Harley's! Way cool!!!! He is going to love it!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun!!

Sue Lelli said...

Your husband is going to FREAK! This is so creative and just plain FAB!

Danni said...

These are amazing! You rocked this! Fabulous job!

Marisa said...

This is fabulous! Love the flames on the mailbox and the goodies to go with it. He will love it :D

Jackie said...

This is an excellent gift for DH. I love it! And the flames are really neat....

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so cool and awesome! Very creative and just awesome! The boys would love this.

Art said...

Hi Monique! My first visit to your blog....I LOVE THIS! Can’t wait to see it in person
Art

Mara Campbell said...

These are fantastic. What a cool project, I bet the loved it!!

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! This set Totally ROCKS!