Thursday, October 22, 2009

Starting for Christmas





Just a little update she loved the ring :) we are going to go to the store today and get the ring sized for her :) We had a great time and the cake was delicious :)..I am happy to say that I have no more family birthdays now until next year yaaaah...I am ready for Halloween so now I get to start on all the Christmas goodies..Yipiee....I decided to start with Zoie's little classmates. I am making these little backpacks (the template is in the resources at SCS) and filling them with chocolate balls and candy canes..surprisingly the Christmas candy is not out yet but will be in a couple of weeks I am sure.These are cute they are a bit of work when you have to make so many but the kids will just love them .  So for now here is a picture of what I have made so far.

Materials

Paper: DCWV The Christmas stack
Stamps : Pink Cat Studios digi stamps
Ink: SU markers.
SU Bravo Burgundy 1/4 ribbon
SU scalloped circle punch

No comments: